We do not know how about you guys , but we are awakening (or at least trying to ) from the lazy “Christmas coma ” that has been slowly overtaking us during this festive period. Do not even start us on the amazing hotels we visited during this period. Talk about festivity….visiting friends, family, enjoying champagne and mould wine, mince pies, christmas pudding, chocolates, biscuits, ginger breads and…. It is time to finally kick those chocolates and other christmas delights goodbye and prepare yourself for the New Year.
We are now more interested in the winter holidays season that will shortly follow. Many of us love winter and would like to escape to a beautiful winter resort on a budget . Preferably in a great location , with breathtaking surroundings , a team of people that will take care of us, local entertainment, gorgeous healthy food , spa and well being areas. Heaven on earth!!!!
Unfortunately , most of the event planners and professionals cannot allow themselves the luxury of a quick winter holiday, with so many events and meetings taking place in the first months of a new year. They do however have the opportunity to convince their clients or marketing directors to select a hotel that will fit this description for their professional meetings or events. They might also allow themselves the luxury of enjoying an extra day or two while working hard. After all, this profession is all about beautiful venues , entertainment , bringing people together for a particular purpose of either informing, selling or teaching. What better way to do some of those tasks than in a stunning winter ski resort hotels that will not break the bank. On the plus side they are located only a short flight away? You are probably thinking of expensive 5 star winter ski resort hotels ? Think again….Think France.
In the Alp region of France there are a few magical ski locations that took our breath away:
These precise locations became a birthplace of the Temmos hotel group.
Temmos group establishments are 3 or 4 star hotels, decorated in a contemporary style and situated in the most beautiful ski areas in the Alps. together there are 6 hotels you could choose from.
Each hotel boasts its own personality, but they all enjoy top-of-the-range facilities and services:
- well-chosen décor, in a modern style using natural mountain materials
- well-being areas in the hotel (or nearby in the case of Les Bruyères) including a swimming pool and spa
- one or several restaurants serving refined cuisine (Michelin-starred restaurant at Le Morgane), in keeping with local culture (restaurant specialities privileging the use of local produce.
Their teams are committed to making your stay as relaxing as possible, by offering you a complete package of services that will save you time (purchasing your ski passes, hiring ski equipment) and help you to create some beautiful memories (free loan of bicycles, e-solex electric bikes and Go-Pro cameras, holding concerts to name a few).
How about meetings and events?
Temmos is committed to helping companies and agencies produce successful business meetings in this mountain setting
- Services and spaces in all the properties that can be adapted to your needs
- All hotels feature meeting rooms with natural light and high-end audio and video equipment
- A team of experienced project managers is available to help you plan your events:
– A wide range of activities and services for classic or innovative incentives
- – Collaboration with hotel chefs to create a variety of dining and break options
- Hotel Les Arcs Le Golf ***
2. Chamonix Les Aiglons Resort & Spa Hotel ****
3. Chamonix Le Morgane Boutique Hotel ****
4. Chamonix Hôtel Mercure Les Bossons****
5. Les Menuires Hotel Les Bruyères****
6. Les Menuires Hotel La Kaya ****
If you require more information or would like to receive a price proposal for a meeting or event you are are organising let us help you. We have links with Temmos group and many others, we do not charge any booking or sourcing fees. We will be delighted with supplying you venue and hotel ideas for your next conference, meeting or event.
Contact us today by sending us your enquiry or email our events manager for this region directly: