Wallstreet Hotel Berlin – historic building, historic location
Wallstreet Hotel Berlin by Park Plaza, designed by Hon. Prof. Johanne Nalbach, is the result of a contemporary, yet sympathetic conversion of one of Berlin’s historic buildings. Occupying an impressive position among the city’s striking architecture of the Mitte district. The Wallstreet Hotel Berlin boasts design-led guestrooms, modern function space, elegant restaurant and lively bar.
Wallstreet Hotel Berlin is located in the historic centre of Berlin, close to Alexanderplatz and within easy reach of the city’s airports at only 20 minutes from Tegel International and 35 minutes to Berlin Schönefeld.
The hotel is within close proximity to some of Berlin’s most visited attractions such as Nikolaiviertel – the historic Dutch centre of Berlin – Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate with the famous avenue Unter den Linden, Potsdamer Platz and Gendarmenmarkt.
- The Wallstreet Hotel Berlin boasts 167 spacious and design-led guest rooms and suites, each in homage to the New York Stock Exchange complete with an award-winning US dollar carpet
- Each room is spacious and fully air-conditioned with a large, integrated work desk, bespoke furniture, plasma screen TV, Wi-Fi, laptop safe, mini-bar and a luxurious bathroom
- Executive rooms and suites also offer a comfortable seating area for maximum relaxation and come equipped with luxury bathrobe and slippers
- The hotel boasts a calm wellness area with a sauna and a fully equipped fitness suite
- Park Plaza Wallstreet Berlin is ideal for meetings and events, with modern function space that includes two function rooms accommodating up to 150 delegates
- An executive top-floor boardroom with stunning views across the city and a private auditorium ideal for special events
- The hotel also boasts Wi-Fi internet connectivity throughout and on-site parking.