Dubai has some of the most spectacular event venues in the world. This statement might seem cliché, baring in mind the status that Dubai has acquired over the past few years.
It surely is a fascinating city, but for many it has become a sort of an “unfortunate joke” with artificial islands (how awful is that right?), over the top buildings (who wouldn’t like to see the world’s tallest building? ), overpriced hotels (actually a luxury hotel in Dubai is more affordable than in Europe). Pessimists also complain about the heat , the food, the attractions….then again, they always complain about everything.
Trust us when we say- nothing can be further from the truth.
- Dubai as a city is evolving at a remarkable pace.
- Dubai’s business tourism is growing every year with the building of new event venues, hotels and other amazing attractions.
- Choosing Dubai as a destination for your meeting will definitely make your event successful and special.
- You would be able to experience the wonders of the Middle East as well as legendary Arabic hospitality in a secure environment.
- You will be able to relay on the first class infrastructure and enjoy top class event venues and facilities Dubai has to offer.
- Dubai is perfectly located between the East and West. it is a home to a diverse population comprising over 200 nationalities.
- You can choose from Dubai’s metro system as well as tram network, pre-priced taxis, water taxis, buses and chauffeured cars
- For accommodation and meetings Dubai has a great selection of hotels and event venues- offering both extreme luxury and mid-market
- Dubai provides both leisure and and businesses visitors with world class standards in all categories
Some of Dubai’s event venues and hotels we recommend:
Atlantis the Palm Dubai
The Conrad Dubai
The Address Dubai Marina
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
(For more options on hotels and venues Contact us)
It comes as no surprise that Dubai is a destination of choice for many world renowned events and congresses. Some crucial events in Dubai for 2016 include:
- March: Women’s Economic Forum
- July: International Society of Blood Transfusion
- September: World Meeting of the International Society for Sexual Medicine
- September: Society of Petroleum Engineers International Conference
- October: World Convention of Destroyers
- November: Global Spine Congress
To conclude, Dubai is a fantastic and welcoming city with a great selection of attractions, hotels and event venues. It ranked world’s 7th most influential city in the world. Dubai’s international airport is the world’s #1 airport for international passengers. Dubai is also is the 5th most visited city in the world (all those people cannot be wrong). It has also been named one of the top 20 safest cities and 3rd most dynamic city -both titles just last year (2014).
If you are planning to organise your event in Dubai CONTACT US and we will suggest the best event venues the city has to offer, while negotiating the best deal for you.
Or email our customer care director Elizabeth at: firstname.lastname@example.org